Pest Inspection Brisbane
Pest Inspections to home buyers & owners across Brisbane
Homes provide the perfect environment for pests seeking food, water, shelter and places to hide. They enter through small cracks, crevices and openings and can go undiscovered for years. Whether you are selling your home or buying a new one, a pest inspection is vital for peace of mind and to avoid major bug-related headaches.
You need to know whether there is insect activity inside or outside the home. And if so, the extent of the infestation. Some people don’t want to spend a cent on a pest inspection because they view it as an added expense. However, it can save you a small fortune in the long run by finding out if there is a problem before it becomes a bigger one. For this reason, annual pest inspections are also a good idea.
Make an informed decision and take control today!
Phone now 07 3063 4040 to schedule your inspection and quote
What We Do
At Guard Pest Control, our pest inspections service will give you the peace of mind and reassurance you are looking for. We’ll search for the presence of termites and many other household pests such as rodents, cockroaches, spiders, ants, flies, bees and wasps.
A pest inspection by a qualified pest inspector involves a methodical and detailed examination of the inside and outside of your home. The inspector will search for evidence of past and current pest activity as well as conditions that might increase the risk of a future pest invasion.
Sign a contract with our licensed professionals for effective treatments!
Areas We Inspect
We will inspect every single room, subfloor and roof spaces, outbuildings, fences, gutters, retaining walls and tree stumps.
- Commercial business properties and floors
- Apartment, Residential building ceilings and walls
- New construction sites and properties
- Renovated bathrooms and other parts of the building
- Warehouses and industrial construction areas
- Any other building or construction area requiring pest inspection
Our licensed inspectors are experts in examining all facets of buildings and construction projects for pest issues. We inspect from the roof exterior to the foundation and provide detailed reports on any area needing treatment or repair.
To ensure they miss nothing, your inspector will use a number of specialized tools in addition well-trained eyes.
- Thermal imaging cameras to help locate termite nests and activity.
- Moisture meters to assess moisture levels in walls. Pests are attracted to moisture and humidity.
- Borescopes which are optical devices that can detect termite activity in areas that cannot be seen by the naked eye.
Our pest inspectors from the Guard Pest Control team have many years of experience in the pest industry and are licensed pest management technicians by the Queensland Government. Our rates are competitive, and we provide an easy to understand report about any issues that we may uncover.
Our licensed pest inspectors provide thorough pest inspection reports to inform you of all findings. Detailed reports outline any defects or problems discovered during the inspection. Our building inspectors have extensive knowledge of pests and use equipment to conduct a comprehensive inspection of your property’s exterior and roof.
We capture high-quality photos to document access points, pest locations, and other important details. The building report summarizes the inspection findings and highlights any areas needing treatment or repair.
With full access to your property location, our inspectors can provide pest inspection reports that give you a complete understanding of your home’s condition. Our detailed reporting provides the information you need to make smart decisions about protecting your property from pest damage.
Quick report turnaround so buyers, agents and sellers can act fast!
Reasons To Choose Us
- Local Family-Owned Company
- 100% Customer Service Commitment
- Team of Professional Pest Exterminators
- Use of the Best Products and the Latest Treatment Methods
- Convenient and Flexible Scheduling
- Dedicated Account representative
- Qualified Timber Pest Inspectors
What We Offer
- Full Inspection of Home and Property
- Comprehensive Inspection and Treatment Report
- One-Time and Regular Treatments
- Residential Pest Control Solutions
- Commercial Pest Control Solutions
- Building and pest inspection
- Ant control services
- pre purchase building inspection report
- Brisbane CBD
- Northern and Southern Suburbs
- Eastern and Western Suburbs
- Toowoomba Suburbs
- Ipswich Suburbs
- Gold Coast Suburbs
- Sunshine Coast Suburbs
Frequently Asked Questions
What range of advice do you provide with your examinations?
Our inspectors provide quality recommendations for preventative work, pest removal, and improving workmanship to stop pest infestations.
How do you ensure the quality of your assessment?
Our licensed inspectors undergo ongoing training to provide the highest quality inspections using technology and methods.
“The pest inspector provided excellent recommendations that helped us completely clear out the pest infestation.” – John S.
“I was relieved when the high quality pest inspection found no major issues. The inspector from Guard Pest Control offered some great tips to pest-proof the home.” – Anne R.
“We’ve used Pest Inspection for years due to their outstanding quality of work in keeping our rental properties pest-free.” – David C.
Let Us Hear from You
Our prices and costs reflect the value we provide. We offer competitive pricing and inspectors you can trust to give you the best deal. Our fair prices match our extensive inspection services – you get your money’s worth!
Do you have any questions about pest control treatments for your home?