Pest Control Sunshine Coast
Protecting Sunshine Coast homes and businesses.
Guard Pest Control company provides fast and effective services for residential and commercial customers throughout the Sunshine Coast area.
We know just how much damage pests can do to people and properties, and that’s why we offer the latest technical and eco-friendly pest control services to tackle a wide range of pests including rats, mice, wasps, termites, cockroaches, ants and bedbugs.
At Guard Pest Control, we believe in taking a proactive pest management approach to keep properties pest-free. With certified and trained pest control technicians that specialise in residential and commercial environments, you can count on us to eliminate nuisance and destructive pests.
Phone today! Speak with our expert team by calling 07 3063 4040
We operate throughout the Sunshine Coast, providing a hassle-free 24 hour, seven days a week pest management service. No matter your needs, we’ll work with you to customise a plan to tackle the pests invading your property.
Residential Pest Control
Pests are a massive problem for residential properties, spreading diseases and causing expensive structural and equipment damage.
Every house is different, and therefore we will tackle your pest problems with solutions that are specifically tailored to your home.
Whether it’s an ant infestation in your kitchen, a wasp nest that needs removing from your loft or a termite problem that has to be addressed immediately, the experts at Guard Pest Control have got you covered.
Our residential pest control service includes:
- A detailed interior and exterior examination of the property, followed by a written report of our findings and recommended actions.
- We use the latest techniques and technologies to eliminate the pests from your home safely.
- Interior and exterior preventative services to keep your home pest-free in the future.
We can respond to any kind of residential pest control problem.
Commercial Pest Control
Are you experiencing a pest control problem in your shop, restaurant or other commercial property? If so, our trained experts can protect your business.
When it comes to infestations, insects, rodents and other critters cause damage, destruction and stress, which could have severe consequences for the viability of your enterprise.
Whatever your business, if pests are on your property, you could lose customers, productivity and profits, not to mention the hit your reputation will take. We offer proven treatments that are quick, safe, and get the job done.
Our commercial pest control service includes:
- A thorough inspection of all areas of your property to determine whether an infestation is present, its nature and extent. A detailed report with recommended treatments follows this.
- We do not use cookie-cutter treatment plans. After all, a school will have different pest control needs than a restaurant or warehouse. Based on our inspection, we’ll devise a pest control plan tailored to your situation.
- Once we have executed the plan, we can provide you with additional steps to ensure your environment stays pest-free. This can include exterior rodent monitoring and the installation of termite monitoring and bait stations.
Whether you require monthly, weekly, or a one-time pest control solutions in your workplace, we’ll make sure you get a high quality, reliable and effective service.
Building and Pest Inspection
When buying a home or purchasing a commercial property, a building and pest inspection is vital to protect you against investing in fault-ridden structures.
With our service, you will receive a comprehensive report including photos that will cover the overall condition of the property, significant defects or structural damage, minor defects, conditions conducive to structural damage, signs of pests, conditions favourable to pest attacks, advice on termite prevention and management and more.
Termites are among the most destructive pests around, causing billions of dollars’ worth of damage. No matter where your property is located or its age, it could be attacked by termites.
According to research, 32% of Australian homes have a history of termite activity. At Guard Pest Control, we are equipped with powerful treatments that can stop the rot before it gets out of control.
Our termite treatment service includes chemical barriers, physical barriers, monitoring stations, pre-construction termite treatments and post-construction termite treatments.
We can protect your home or business from termite invasion with chemical or physical termite barriers. With a chemical barrier, our trained technicians will apply a liquid chemical in the soil around the area, or under concrete flooring. Depending on the chemical used, this treatment zone will either repel or kill the insects.
A physical termite barrier is a wide sheet of steel mesh that’s placed underneath the slab of a building to prevent subterranean termites from entering.
Pests We Treat
We treat a variety of pest problems including but not limited to:
- Ants – these tiny insects enter properties in search of food and water. Although they don’t transmit diseases, you never know where they have been foraging. They can carry disease-causing organisms that enter your food.
- Stinging insects – although bee and wasp stings are generally not serious, they can be very painful.
- Flies – flies are disease carriers, many of which can be transmitted to humans. They breed and thrive in areas where matter is decaying, such as compost piles and sewers.
- Rodents – rats and mice like to invade homes because there are plentiful supplies of food.
- Cockroaches – they multiply very quickly and increase their population at a rapid rate. Cockroaches spread bacteria and other germs and can aggravate allergies.
- Termites – the wood-destroying insects are among the most destructive pests that plague homes and businesses.
- Spiders – while most spiders do not present much of a threat, they cause a strong emotional reaction and extreme discomfort. That being said, several spiders do pose a danger to humans, including redback spiders and funnel-web spiders.
- Bed bugs – these house pests feed on human blood, and although they don’t cause deadly diseases, they pose health risks such as itchiness, allergic reactions and sleep deprivation.
- Birds – we can supply humane methods of bird control to protect health and prevent damage to property caused by numerous bird species.
- Rats – our treatments get rid of rats in homes, warehouses, restaurants, and more
- Silverfish – we remove silverfish from clients’ homes
- Mosquitoes – we control mosquitoes in yards and outdoor areas
- Fleas – we eradicate fleas from pets and home environments
- Other pest types – our professionals treat many other pest problems for customers
Why Choose Us
- We are Insusure and Licensed
- 24/7 customer care.
- We offer Free quote
- 10 Years of Experience
- Friendly Customer Service
- Experienced Technicians
- 12 months warranty
What We Offer
- Flea Control
- Bed Bugs Control
- Ticks Control
- Building and Pest Inspections
- Residential Pest Control
- Commercial Pest Control
- Termite Inspections
- Rodent Control
- Sunshine Coast
- Brisbane Metro, North Brisbane
- Northern and Eastern Suburbs
- Southern and Western Suburbs
- Ipswich and Surrounding Suburbs
- Gold Coast
- Caloundra, Maroochydore, Noosa, Bribie Island, Buderim, QLD region
Frequently Asked Questions
What appointment options do you offer clients?
We provide flexible appointment times, including after hours and weekends, to best satisfy homeowners.
How can I get pricing information?
Our knowledgeable staff can provide customized quotes for your pest issues that fit your budget.
What is your service commitment?
We are committed to leveraging our industry expertise to resolve pests for residents and protect families/pets.
“We had an awful flea issue. Guard Pest Control was so committed to helping us resolve it – they met our budget and took care of our pets too.” – Sam T., Brassall
“Their technician was very knowledgeable about termites. He provided great service for a fair price.” Emily S., Eastern Heights
“These guys worked hard to meet my needs. Their expertise and customer service is excellent.” Chris R., North Booval