Pest Inspections to home buyers & owners across Brisbane
Homes provide the perfect environment for pests seeking food, water, shelter and places to hide. They enter through small cracks, crevices and openings and can go undiscovered for years. Whether you are selling your home or buying a new one, a pest inspection is vital for peace of mind and to avoid major bug-related headaches.
You need to know whether there is insect activity inside or outside the home. And if so, the extent of the infestation. Some people don’t want to spend a cent on a pest inspection because they view it as an added expense. However, it can save you a small fortune in the long run by finding out if there is a problem before it becomes a bigger one. For this reason, annual pest inspections are also a good idea.
At Guard Pest Control, our pest inspections service will give you the peace of mind and reassurance you are looking for. We’ll search for the presence of termites and many other household pests such as rodents, cockroaches, spiders, ants, flies, bees and wasps.
A pest inspection by a qualified pest inspector involves a methodical and detailed examination of the inside and outside of your home. The inspector will search for evidence of past and current pest activity as well as conditions that might increase the risk of a future pest invasion.
They will inspect every single room, subfloor and roof spaces, outbuildings, fences, retaining walls and tree stumps. To ensure they miss nothing, your inspector will use a number of specialized tools in addition well-trained eyes.
- Thermal imaging cameras to help locate termite nests and activity.
- Moisture meters to assess moisture levels in walls. Pests are attracted to moisture and humidity.
- Borescopes which are optical devices that can detect termite activity in areas that cannot be seen by the naked eye.
Our pest inspectors have many years of experience in the pest industry and are licensed pest management technicians by the Queensland Government. Our rates are competitive, and we provide an easy to understand report about any issues that we may uncover.
Reason To Choose Us
- Local Family-Owned Company
- Team of Professional Pest Exterminators
- Use of the Best Products and the Latest Treatment Methods
- Convenient and Flexible Scheduling
- Dedicated Account representative
What We Offer
- Full Inspection of Home and Property
- Comprehensive Inspection and Treatment Report
- One-Time and Regular Treatments
- Residential Pest Control Solutions
- Commercial Pest Control Solutions
- Brisbane CBD
- Northern and Southern Suburbs
- Eastern and Western Suburbs
- Toowoomba Suburbs
- Ipswich Suburbs
- Gold Coast Suburbs
- Sunshine Coast Suburbs
Let Us Hear from You
Whatever your pest inspection or pest control needs, call the experts at Guard Pest Control for a free, no-obligation quote. No matter where the pests may be lurking in your home, we will find them and stop them in their tracks.
Do you have any questions about pest control treatments for your home? We’re here to help! Call us on 07 3063 4040 and let us answer all of your questions.