Pest Control Ipswich
We offer comprehensive pest control care for residences, factories, warehouses, offices and retail premises like shops and salons. We understand the risks that come with various pests and we also know which pests are more common in Ipswich.
Our local Ipswich-based pest control technicians will offer exceptional customer service. We are licensed and qualified to perform pest inspections, building inspections, and to issue reports.
We can also implement pest preventative measures, pest treatments, and we can perform exterminations. Our pest baiting stations have proven themselves to be highly effective, as have our barriers and treatments.
Ipswich is nestled in the south-east corner of Queensland, with a population of 200,000. The area is a fast-growing region, with estimates that the population will more than double by the year 2031.
Ipswich has over 500 natural parks and 6000 heritage-listed sites thanks to the plentiful historical buildings and monuments. One of the most popular leisurely pursuits in the area is fishing.
Colleges Crossing offers a boat ramp, making it popular with boat fishermen and kayakers. Visitors are warned to be aware of bull sharks and stonefish. Kholo Bridge, which is further upstream, is another popular fishing spot. Fishermen enjoy reeling in bass, bream, catfish and perch.
Fleas and Ticks
Fleas and ticks are common in households with pets, but that’s not to say treating your pets will resolve the problem. Ticks and fleas will live on pets but they don’t breed there.
By treating the environment, we can eliminate the pests’ breeding grounds and combat ticks and fleas.
Commercial Pest Control
Commercial pest control ensures that health and safety protocols are followed. It is not an option for commercial property owners, pest control is a necessity.
Pest control involves inspections, eradication of pests, and ongoing preventative measures to keep pests at a minimum.
Spiders are not actually insects, they are arachnids. This means rather than 6 legs, they have 8. Most spiders are not harmful, although a handful of spiders in Australia are deadly.
Since the creation of antivenom, there have been no fatalities due to spider bites. Nevertheless, they can cause serious harm and distress.
German cockroaches are one of the many species that inhabit Australia. They prefer to avoid encounters with humans and as such, only emerge at night.
They are a major health hazard, spreading serious diseases and bacteria. The notion that cockroaches are some of the cleanest insects is one of the most dangerous false statements circulating, cockroaches are dirty and deadly thanks to the viruses and bacteria they carry.
Why Choose Us
- Local Pest Specialists
- Family-Owned Business
- State-Certified Pest Specialists
- Real, Practical, Reliable, and Effective Solutions
- State Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Residential Pest Control
- Commercial/Industrial Pest Control
- Termite Inspection & Treatment
- Bed Bug Inspection & Treatment
- One Time Treatments
- Competitive Monthly Maintenance Service
We Served in the following area of Ipswich:
- Ipswich 4305
- Brassall, Bundanba, Lowood, Purga, Walloon
- East Ipswich, North Ipswich and West Ipswich
- Brisbane Metro and Brisbane CBD
- Amberley, Ashwell, Augustine Heights
- Barellan Point, Basin Pocket, Bellbird Park,
- Blacksoil, Blackstone, Booval, Brassall, Brookwater, Bundamba
- Calvert, Camira, Carole Park, Newtown
- Deebing Heights, Dinmore, Eastern Heights
- Flinders View, Gailes, Goodna, Goolman, Grandchester
- Ironbark, Jeebropilly, Karalee, Karrabin, Lanefield, Leichhardt
- Mount Walker, Mount Marrow, Mount Mort, Mutdapilly
- Raceview, Redbank, Redbank Plains, Ripley, Riverview, Rosewood
- Silkstone, Spring Mountain, Springfield, Springfield Central
- Willowbank, Woodend, Woolshed, Wulkuraka and Yamanto
Get In Touch
We serve the Brisbane Southside and more. If you have pest control needs but aren’t sure if we cover your area, please call us at 07 3063 4040!