Pest Control Gold Coast
First-class protection for Gold Coast homes and businesses.
Pests come in many shapes and sizes, but all have a few things in common. They’re unsightly, unhygienic, put your health in jeopardy and can cause untold damage to your home or business.
Rest assured, the experts at Guard Pest Control have years of experience of dealing with pests that infest Gold Coast homes and businesses.
We can tackle issues in all types of buildings, including villas, apartments, warehouses, schools, restaurants, garages, retail shops and churches.
We operate throughout the Gold Coast area, providing hassle-free 24 hour, seven days a week pest management services that are customised to meet the needs of our clients.
Residential Pest Control
Is your home being overtaken by pests?
Are you concerned it might be vulnerable to attack by unwanted invaders such as termites, cockroaches and ants?
Pests inside your home are a health hazard and can cost you a fortune in repairs. Guard Pest Control provides trusted, fast and effective solutions for homes throughout the Gold Coast area.
We have a lot of experience of successfully dealing with all manner of pests across all types of residential properties. Every case we take on is different, which means we can provide you with a service that is tailored to your needs.
Our residential pest control service includes:
- A comprehensive interior and exterior inspection that includes searching for weak areas where pests might enter.
- If we discover pests, we’ll devise a customised treatment plan to resolve the issue quickly.
- Advise you on the best ways to pest-proof your home for the future.
Commercial Pest Control
Whatever business you’re in, you cannot afford to have pests crawling, running and scampering over the workplace. They can bring health hazards, will harm your reputation and potentially cause thousands of dollars’ worth of damage.
When you enlist the help of Guard Pest Control for your Gold Coast business, our experts will give you the protection you’re looking for.
We know that every business is unique, so our treatments are unique too. Following a discussion with you, we’ll create a customised plan to make sure your company is operating pest-free.
With our trusted and professional commercial pest control service, we will:
- Conduct a thorough inspection of your commercial property looking for entry points, pests and breeding grounds.
- Create a customised plan that eliminates the pests but is safe for your employees and customers.
- Provide you with recommendations to stop the pests from returning.
Building and Pest Inspection
You cannot always judge a book by its cover. During the process of buying or selling a home, a combined building and pest inspection is essential to determine if there is anything that needs to be addressed, such as underlying structural problems or termite infestations.
Our quality building and pest inspections on the Gold Coast cover internal and external areas of the property, identifying any structural issues, maintenance defects, or hazards regarding the building such as the presence of termites, cockroaches and other pests.
We use numerous tools, including thermal imaging cameras and moisture meters, and once we have completed the inspection, we’ll send you a comprehensive report that will reveal the actual state of the property.
Whether it is your home or business, you want the best pest control methods available to stop and prevent termite attacks. The destructive pests munch on wood 24 hours a day, which means an infestation can quickly take hold.
If a building’s structure is not inspected, the termites could remain undetected for months or even years. They might only become visible when it’s too late, after thousands of dollars’ worth of damage have been done.
At Guard Pest Control, we have an array of professional termite treatments to ensure that any infestation we find is swiftly eradicated.
Our termite treatments include a complete inspection of your home, termite baiting systems, physical barriers, chemical barriers and fumigation.
Guard Pest Control’s expert technicians can put termite worries behind you by installing physical and chemical termite barriers that can either repel or kill the insects.
What is a chemical termite barrier? A chemical termite barrier is a termiticide that is applied to the soil areas surrounding a structure. This prevents the pests from travelling through the soil and into a building.
When they come into contact with the treated zone, they become sick and will eventually die, but not before passing the chemical to other termites. Over time the entire colony will perish.
What is a physical termite barrier? Typically, this is a layer of material placed under the slab of a building, preferably before it has been constructed. Termites are unable to penetrate the barrier and therefore, cannot enter a home or commercial property.
Pests We Treat
We offer a complete pest control service against all types of pests, including:
- Rodents – mice, rats, squirrels and other rodents are known to carry more than 30 diseases that humans are susceptible to. Rodents also do physical damage to commercial and residential properties by chewing through building materials and electrical wires.
- Ants – these tiny scavengers enter homes in search of food and water. Once inside, a growing ant colony can soon become a big problem.
- Spiders – while many spiders are harmless, some pose a severe health threat to humans, such as the funnel-web spider.
- Stinging insects – these can become a serious issue if they nest in or around your home. Stings are not only painful, but many people are allergic to them, and some may require hospitalisation after being stung.
- Cockroaches – these stubborn insects will never stop trying to get into residential or commercial buildings for food, water and shelter. They only come out at night which means an infestation can spread considerably before you know anything about it.
- Mosquitos – Gold Coast’s mangrove swamps and coastal areas are breeding grounds for numerous species of mosquitoes. In homes, they are more than just an annoyance because they can spread diseases such as Ross River fever, an influenza-like illness.
- Termites – the destructive pests primarily feed on wood and can be lurking in foundations, door and window frames, roof joists and other timber structures for ages without being visible.
Why Choose Us
- Professional Pest Control Exterminators
- Custom Solutions for Your Business
- Easy, Hassle-free Procedures and Protocols
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 10 Years Experience
- Licensed & Insured
- Friendly Customer Service
- Gold Coast
- Southern Gold Coast – Burliegh Heads, Palm Beach, Robina
- Tweed Heads and Coolangatta
- Northern NSW to Balina
- Northern Gold Coast – Upper Coomera, Arundel Pacific Pines
- Central Gold Coast – Surfers Paradise, Bundall, Broadbeach
Call Us Today!
Do you want us to inspect your property? Wait no more… We’ll care for your office, warehouse, or business with expert attention. Call 07 3063 4040 for pest control.